We are always looking for qualified and motivated professionals to work on assignments nationally. We value integrity, quality, and teamwork in everything we do. We provide a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits plan and compensation package. Our resources have the opportunity to expand their skills on the leading edge technologies based on the business needs.
For a full list of current open positions, Click Here. Please submit your resume to email@example.com and one of our recruiters will contact you.
Locations: Detroit, MI - Los Angeles, CA - San Jose, CA - Chicago, IL - Dallas, TX - Atlanta, GA - Washington, DC - Miami, FL - New York, NY.
Job Type: Full Time
This career opportunity is with NewportGlobal’s Sales Group. The Business Development Manager (Hunter) is accountable for new business development and revenue from new clients. The role incumbent is responsible for new business development through direct sales and customer relationship management.
The role demands knowledge and experience of:
- Should have more than 3-15 years’ experience in new business acquisition, account management, Sales management and customer relationship.
- Should have acquired and have existing relationships in Insurance vertical in USA with strong process knowledge.
- Excellent experience in Bagging, Executing and managing services/outsourcing contracts.
- Knowledge of functioning in USA region for least last 10 years out of total years spent in this market.
- Should have work permit to work in USA.
- Technology and Sales skills to connect with CIO, CTOs and IT decision makers.
- Demonstrable experience of client interface, opening new opportunities and growing relationships
- Must have Applications Development, Maintenance and Support Selling Experience
- Experience in client facing roles.
- Proven ability to launch and execute successful initiatives in complex and challenging environments
- Incumbents should be flexible to travel extensively within designated region.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
New business development activities through direct sales.
- Developing strong relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Supporting development and implementing sales strategy.
- Building and maintaining a network of public and private customer contacts and partners in the region.
- Own and periodically review the accounts receivable status from the new accounts as per the cash-flow plan.
- Drive increase in deal signing margins through consultative selling, single source deals and a coordinated sales strategy.
- Increase market share and also share of wallet of the account with the customer.
Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for NewportGlobal.
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of all new accounts to the account management teams.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase NewportGlobal’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with NewportGlobal’s offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify NewportGlobal leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Drive implementation of sales process and CRM.
- Sales process adherence: Account plan, Reviews, Estimation, opportunity update, etc.
Locations:Bangalore, IN – Chennai, IN – Coimbatore, IN – Kochi, IN.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ or from Technical background (preferred)
-- Minimum of 6 months to 2 year experience in an international BPO preferable experience in US Staffing, IT Sales, software sales,US Sales,B2B sales or Lead Generation etc.
-- Responsible for getting new leads/requirements and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
-- Must have excellent communication skills.
-- Generate requirements from new clients and existing clients through cold calling.
-- Understand the requirement and client's need and shortlist the suitable candidates based on technological skills, rates and location preferences from the available pool of resources.
-- Negotiate the rates with the clients and candidates.
--Make timely submissions and provide all the information to the client which is required for making an end client submission.
-- Follow up with the clients on the progress of the submittals made.
-- Should be well versed in IT concepts and technologies.
-- Drive the full recruitment life-cycle process to support client's hiring needs in a time sensitive and high volume environment.
-- Knowledge of Internet based recruitment tools (i.e.: DICE, Monster, Corp-Corp, W2, 1099 etc.)
-- Willing to work in night shift.
"Salary best in the industry plus attractive recurring incentives."
Work Timings: 08:30pm to 05:30am (Monday to Friday).
Work from home considered for right candidates.
Minimum of 6 months to 2 year experience in US IT Staffing or Lead Generation etc.